2018 was a busy year for those keeping track of celebrity weddings. There were royal weddings. Prince Harry got married to Meghan Markle. Duchess Sophie of Würtemberg got married to Count Maximilen of Andigné. Princess Eugenie of York got married to Jack Brooksbank. Bollywood royalty Priyanka Chopra got married to Nick Jonas. Hillary Swank, Felicity Jones, Gwyneth Paltrow and Denise Richards got married. Television royalty Kit Harrington married Rose Leslie, Hugh Grant finally got married and Richard Gere married for the fourth time. Amy Schumer, Ellen Page and Justin Bieber got hitched too. These are barely the tip of the iceberg.
2019 is half way through and we already have several celebrity weddings to talk about. More importantly, we have amazing celebrity wedding dresses of 2019 that are giving a tough fight to those worn last year. We have not seen anything remotely close to the seventy five feet long veil donned by Priyanka Chopra but there are some interesting choices made by the likes of Karlie Kloss, Lea Michele and Gabriella Windsor. Rachel Riley has got married this year and Sabrina Dhowre, who is now officially known as Sabrina Elba.
- Rachel Riley of Countdown fame got married to Pasha Kovalev, a professional dancer who features on Strictly Come dancing. They had a secret wedding in Vegas this June. Rachel Riley was reportedly pregnant at the time. She chose a simple but extremely pretty mini dress with red and white patterns. The beautiful bouquet of white and red roses only accentuated the picture she posted on Instagram.
- Lady Gabriella Windsor got married to Thomas Kingston. She may be the fifty second in line but she looked just as regal as one would expect. The wedding took place in Windsor. The ceremony was held at St. George’s Chapel and among the guests were Prince Harry and the Queen herself. Thirty eight years old Lady Gabriella Windsor chose an embroidered gown. The bespoke intricately designed gown by Luisa Beccaria is a classic and it was accentuated by the diamond tiara and white and pink bouquet.
- Lea Michele of Glee fame donned a dress designed by Monique Lhuillier. It was a custom gown. The strapless corset styled bodice, the voluminous skirt and the long veil looked perfect for the intimate ceremony held in March in Northern California. A beaming Lea Michele and a visibly happy groom made her Insta pic viral.
- Sabrina Dhowre got married to Idris Elba in April. She wore a gown made by Vera Ellen Wang. The two flied to Morocco for the ceremony. Their marriage was covered by Vogue it is the featured story in the July edition of the mag.
- Karlie Kloss actually got married in October last year but she and Joshua Kushner had another ceremony. The model and entrepreneur sported an off the shoulder gown that features in the spring-summer 2019 collection of Jonathan Simkhai.
The best of celebrity wedding dresses of 2019 from the same designers may cost a small fortune. But there are just as regal, elegant and wonderful options available at Fairytale Brides.